[nycphp-talk] PHP-GTK install how-to for Linux

Jayesh Sheth jayeshsh at ceruleansky.com
Mon Mar 7 11:23:10 EST 2005

Hello all,

I find PHP-GTK to be very cool, but very difficult to install on Linux.
It was, in contrast, very easy to install on Windows.

I have written up a detailed tutorial on how to do it on Xandros Linux
2.0 (Debian-based).

I did this to spare myself (and others) the agony of trying to compile
it without knowing what all the requirements and procedures all.
Also - PHP-GTK 1.0.1 has a nasty bug that results in make errors unless
it is patched before the configure stage.

These details, and more can be found at:
http://www.moztips.com/index.php?id=472

Best regards,

- Jay Sheth