[nycphp-talk] object getter/setter methods

Derek DeVries devrieda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 12:58:51 EST 2005

daCosta's approach is pretty much what I was considering. I already
have a small script to automate creating basic classes along with
their getter/setters. My issue lies more in determining if the methods
(extra code) is needed, or if there is a simpler way to do this. It
seems from previous responses that the consensus is to keep the
getter/setter methods.