[nycphp-talk] PHP Quebec

Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg adam at trachtenberg.com
Fri Mar 25 11:46:51 EST 2005

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005, Jeff Loiselle wrote:

> Think it's too late to register or scam my way in as a student? ;-)
> Anyone else going as a speaker or not?

http://conf.phpquebec.com/en/conf2005/tarif

Looks like you might still be able to get the student rate at the door
as long as you have student id.

I went last year, and enjoyed myself. Just be sure to get out of the
hotel for a bit and walk around the city -- drinking at bars doesn't
count!

I believe Chris and Chris (Hendry and Shiflett) will be there.

-adam

--
adam at trachtenberg.com | http://www.trachtenberg.com
author of o'reilly's "upgrading to php 5" and "php cookbook"