[nycphp-talk] PHP Quebec

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Sat Mar 26 21:25:45 EST 2005

> As will Hans and Hans (Kaspersetz and Zaunere).
>
> There has to be a good joke in here somewhere...

What is going to Montreal, has two Hans', two Chris', three airplane seats, 8 laptops and doesn't speak any French?

The NYPHP convoy to PHP Quebec of course!

Kaspersetz, Shiflett and Hendry are giving presentations, and I believe are flying up.  I'll likely be going (although not 100% yet) and if I do will likely take the train up (8 hours, but it's not bad and has power outlets).

Jeff, if you're planning on heading up, let me know if you'd rather take the train, or even if not, let's touch base.

---
Hans Zaunere
President, Founder

New York PHP