[nycphp-talk] Server Path for HTML IMG SRC?

Anirudh Zala nyphp at aspl.in
Tue Mar 29 23:29:42 EST 2005

I may not be answering what exactly you are looking for, but on the 1 hand
you want to use non PHP method to solve your problem, while on other hand
you describe your problem as part of "file.php". I suggest that if you
already have control over your "file.php" then why do u want to use non PHP
method to server images dynamically? Why not to use "file.php" it self for
searching images at multiple locations?

Thanks

Anirudh Zala