[nycphp-talk] PHP Groupware (sigh)

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Mon May 2 20:50:49 EDT 2005

Ok people,

I am desperate to find a PHP-based groupware system that I can use.
Have taken a look at several demos and just cannot for the life of me
find something that ends the pain. Here is what I am looking for:

* calendar (shared)
* tasks (shared)
* email
* files/documents (shared)

Many do these things, but here is the wrench that I keep throwing in
the engine. I want to be able to use external tools to access that
data as well, like Thunderbird for email, and Sunbird for the calendar
(iCal via ftp is fine with me).

Any of you know of a package that will do the external integration part?

-- Mitch