[nycphp-talk] PHP Groupware (sigh)

Brent Baisley brent at landover.com
Tue May 3 08:39:30 EDT 2005

I haven't seen anything that does all those nicely. You could create
your own based on things that are out there. It would take a bit of
coding to tie it all together, but since you have the source code, it
would be doable.
  For calendar, you may look at WebCalendar
(http://www.k5n.us/webcalendar.php), for tasks there is a very nice
TasksPro (http://www.taskspro.com/), for email there is SquirrelMail of
course. Can't think of anything for files/documents.

For email, you may also look at dbMail for the backend, which uses
MySQL for storage, so you'll be able to access emails in just about any
way you want.