[nycphp-talk] Writing a file and ownership

leam at reuel.net leam at reuel.net
Sat May 7 07:53:19 EDT 2005

I still haven't found a good solution to this. I'm even more confused because it *used* to work.

Not sure what to do. I have a work around, I think, but it is a fairly manual process of copying the files off the server and then putting them back after I *own* them.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I'm trying to avoid world write permissions and I can't use chown/chgrp because my user is not the same as the web server user.

ciao!

leam