[nycphp-talk] Dynamically write functions

Frank Wong frank_wong2 at informationideas.com
Fri May 13 13:43:43 EDT 2005

Flavio daCosta wrote:

>You said:
>

>>I find myself going into every function to add 'global $bar1;'
>>

>But aren't you in the functions anyway actually utilizing the _new_
>global variable.  I dont understand why you would need them in _every_
>function if you aren't actually in the function coding to them...

It's true that I would be in the functions making changes anyway.  But
again as I have stated before, I am lazy and would like to type as
little as possible.  I rather add one global var by just typing in one
place and have it take effect anywhere I want to use the global.  Maybe
some would consider this extraneous work but my laziness still makes me
think that it is worth the effort at the end.  :-)