[nycphp-talk] OT: Looking to share office space in the Flatiron district

DeWitt, Michael mjdewitt at alexcommgrp.com
Wed May 18 15:13:20 EDT 2005

Please pardon my off-topic post, but there doesn't seem to be a more
appropriate list to get in touch with NYC based NYPHPer's who might be
interested.

We have space available for three to four people and maybe more. Your space
will include:

- Generously sized, fully equiped semi-private work areas
- Desk, file cabinet, chair, phone
- Shared lobby/reception area staffed by our employees
- Shared use of conference room
- Shared kitchenette
- Safe, secure space
- Cleaning service
- Internet access, local telephone (voice mail and generic greeting), and
just about everything you would expect.

Perfect space for small developer or design firm that appreciates lots of
light in a clean, well-maintained space with virtually no start up costs.

Serious inquiries only. $525 per desk -- negotiable for the right firm.

If you are interested, please respond to me off-list at
mailto:mjdewitt at alexcommgrp.com

Mike DeWitt