[nycphp-talk] PHP Pentration Discussion

Jon Niola jon at mediavortex.com
Sat May 28 11:10:37 EDT 2005

I didn't say I was going to do it. I used the word "us" meaning group
effort based on discussions we could/would have on list.

I did not profess to be a security expert and never would. :)

I was not aware that an env var such as that could be so easily
spoofed. I was under the impression that was a variable generated by
Apache /shrug

The link you sent is an interesting read. Thanks for the info.

--Jon