[nycphp-talk] PHP Pentration Discussion

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Sat May 28 15:00:26 EDT 2005

This whole security issue has kicked some of my mental gears in motion.
What do you think if there was some sort of "security seal of approval"
applied to scripts in a code archive? I think having a library of secure
code bits would be invaluable to all php programmers. Of course, using
the scripts would not guarantee security to the system as a whole, but
it would definitely reduce the amount of problems.. and also save a lot
of wheel reinvention which, I'm sure, we are all guilty of from time to
time.

~Rolan