[nycphp-talk] php and xul

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Tue May 31 09:13:50 EDT 2005

> I listened on a quick presentation of what could be done with php and
> xul to create richer client side applications. However, havent heard
> much since then, so, is there any project or community working with
> these things available out there? Does anyone know? :)

You may be referring to the XUL presentation at May's Meeting:

http://www.nyphp.org/content/presentations/index.php

I don't know of any groups dedicated to this type of technology, but NYPHP does have a front-end SIG, which specializes in working with the combination of client and server side languages (like XUL, AJAX, etc).

---
Hans Zaunere
President, Founder

New York PHP