[nycphp-talk] PHP 4 compatable XML parser

Dallas DeVries dallas.devries at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 18:46:36 EST 2005

This is what I use to parse rss/atom feeds maybe it will help.

XML_Parser 1.2.6 stable
XML_RPC 1.4.4 stable
XML_Serializer 0.16.0 beta
XML_Tree 2.0.0RC2 beta
XML_Util 1.1.1 stable

$options = array('complexType' => 'object',
'parseAttributes' => true,
'attributesArray' => false);
$unserializer = new XML_Unserializer($options);
$status = $unserializer->unserialize($this->_mainPage);
$data = $unserializer->getUnserializedData();

-Dallas
sportspyder.com <http://sportspyder.com>