[nycphp-talk] [OT] recommendations re credit cards/merchant accounts?

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Wed Nov 9 09:32:16 EST 2005

On 11/08/2005 08:23 PM David Mintz writes:
> I need to set up online credit card processing for a small non-profit
> organization and I'm wondering what you folks recommend.

This is a specialized area. I would suggest you get
some expert help.

You can get some background information by going to
websites like http://www.convio.com and asking for
literature.

Relying on a salesman in lieu of a consultant is
not advisable of course -- but you can oftentimes
learn about about known pitfalls from them.

--

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com