[nycphp-talk] [OT] recommendations re credit cards/merchant accounts?

Aaron Greenspan aarong at thinkcomputer.com
Wed Nov 9 12:55:45 EST 2005

Hi,

We've had a good experience with Authorize.Net's Integrated Payment
Service, which goes through Wells Fargo. I use it to run credit cards
manually from time to time, and to integrate with the Client Center
section of my site, where people can pay their bills. (In the interest
of full disclosure, I'm also a reseller for them, but I became one
because their service is good.) If you have any questions about it, I'd
be happy to answer them.

Aaron

Aaron Greenspan
President & CEO