[nycphp-talk] pharma merchant processor

Cliff Hirsch cliff at pinestream.com
Thu Nov 10 10:27:04 EST 2005

The developer section is somewhat buried. See this:
http://developer.authorize.net/

authorize.net has a nice developer section and PHP development code. You
can get a test account to debug the transaction flow:
https://test.authorize.net/  Many resellers work with them. Rates seem
to be pretty good.