[nycphp-talk] securing a file w/ htaccess?

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Thu Nov 17 11:16:51 EST 2005

I think this is an issue of definition ;-)

There is "the Client" (e.g. the one who pays the mortgage) and then there's
the client (e.g. Firefox, IE, etc.).  When it comes to Billy's script,
sounds as though he'd like the former persona non grata.

But then again, Latin was never my forte....

Mark L. Withington
PLMresearch
v: 508-746-2383
m: 508-801-0181