[nycphp-talk] Preferred method for parsing multi-row submitbuttons

billy reisinger billy.reisinger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 17:15:13 EST 2005

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do, so this may not apply
to you.  I'll throw it out there anyway:  If you have many things on
one page that a user could edit or delete, it may be easier for the
user if you provide them with a way of doing them all at once.  In
other words, use a toggle next to each item (a select widget, radio
button, whatever) and have a "Edit Selected" or "Delete Selected'
button at the top and bottom of the list.  PHPMyAdmin does this too,
and I agree, it is a great peice of software.  Just a thought!
Cheers

--
Billy Reisinger
billy.reisinger at gmail.com