[nycphp-talk] Preferred method for parsing multi-rowsubmitbuttons

Cliff Hirsch cliff at pinestream.com
Mon Nov 21 17:37:20 EST 2005

That's what I figured. I'll stick with POST. Than I only have to worry
about impatient  users with overly active button pushing tendencies.

And what if it the link was an update, not a delete -- like a status
change. An old bookmarked link might change a status that has been
updated subsequently to a different status. It means more state
information needs to be saved to prevent these issues.