[nycphp-talk] Curl & Traversing Pages

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Fri Nov 25 15:47:51 EST 2005

During a phone interview with Google last year, the guy asked me "What
is the hardest problem you've ever solved?" and I replied, "Well,
they're all hard until you solve them."

and in other news....  Today, Verizon's critical 411 infrastructure was
brought down by an internet attack. Verizon has not released any details
except for the fact that federal authorities are investigating the
suspect and his accomplices...

:)  ~Mr X.