[nycphp-talk] PHP vs. new ASP.NET 2.0

Spot spot at deviantart.com
Sat Nov 26 17:33:05 EST 2005

This is exactly what was going through my head when reading that post.

So, are you saying that you like MS products better because they relieve
the need for you to perform as a responsible individual and write your
code portable and generic so that it can be used in many different projects?

I don't think I am interested in any platform which pets you and tries
to define good coding as not putting forth the initial effort yourself.

Spot
deviantART Inc.
www.deviantART.com