[nycphp-talk] PHP vs. new ASP.NET 2.0

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Sat Nov 26 22:19:38 EST 2005

Aaron Fischer agfische-at-email.smith.edu |nyphp dev/internal group use|
wrote:

>Can we save the generalizations and gender stereotypes for another
>list?  Besides being untrue, they're not forwarding any useful
>discussion.  Thanks.
>

>Susan Shemin wrote:
>

>>Hey, guys, nice to hear your responses.  However, there's always 2
>>sides to an argument, and I do not agree with you.  Somehow men think
>>that only hard work is how things get done.  With women, they know
>>it's finesse that works.  And I believe Visual Studio has finesse and
>>class (sorry for the pun).
>>
>>*//*

Wow... so fast to respond to her like that? How but a bit of slack...
someone called her a spammer when even I recognize her name from prior
involvement.

That said, I totally agree it was spammy language, all flowery and such.
But then, the gender.... <I kid!>

The question for me is does that GUI promise deliver or just look
pretty? (no, not hers, but Microsoft's). They sually spend aot of time
making it look so promising, and so convincing, and leave out the final
15% needed to be practically worthwhile unless you simply follow the
heard.Where's that link to Microsoft's EEE strategy....