[nycphp-talk] PHP vs. new ASP.NET 2.0

Nestor rotsen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 04:27:24 EST 2005

I just finished taking a class on ASP.NET and I was impress.
I was an ASP programmer back in 2000 using Visual Studio.
I like writing code using 'vi' and I am all for PHP programming
but ASP.NET  is impressive.  I am playing a bit with a Creator and JSF.
Sun's Creator is trying to do similar drag and drop that ASP.NET offers.
Althought my current job is as a C/Unix programmer I missed the PHP/WEB world.

Nestor :-)