[nycphp-talk] GD or ImageMagick or...?

CED Consult at CovenantEDesign.com
Mon Nov 28 11:57:54 EST 2005

http://us2.php.net/dl

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aaron Fischer" <agfische at email.smith.edu>
To: "NYPHP Talk" <talk at lists.nyphp.org>
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: [nycphp-talk] GD or ImageMagick or...?

CED wrote:

>Aaron,
>
>You don't have to limit yourself to what your hosting company has provided.
>You can run any image library you want, loading it dynamically from a page.
>
>-Ed

To clarify, it's not a hosting company.  I'm in a college environment
and work in one of the administrative departments.  The web server hosts
a number of departments' web sites.

The server administration is done by the Information Technology
department.  They will certainly be amenable to modification requests.
My department is one of their most important "clients".

Setting that aside for the moment.  Can you give me an example or
examples of an image library?  How would I load it?

Thanks!

-Aaron