[nycphp-talk] Ajax training in NYC?

Chris Gorman cgorman at tishman.com
Tue Nov 29 11:13:57 EST 2005

I read "run by world-renowned leaders in their field" as meaning the
teachers are world renowned, but all of their workshops etc. were in London.
If you see something differently please pass it on.

My partner sent them an email to see if they did anything over here and if
not did they have any recommendations. If anyone is interested in what we
hear back feel free to hit me off list.

Chris