[nycphp-talk] Any success/failures with PHP/Java bridge?

Fan, Wellington wfan at VillageVoice.com
Mon Oct 3 16:43:47 EDT 2005

Listies,

I will need to use a PHP/Java bridge soon and am looking for stories of
horror and delight. Anyone have any experiences?

I've heard some differing reports: it seems that there is some confusion
regarding the version of PHP required. I've heard that you *must* have 5,
and elsewhere it seems people are using 4.3.x with no problems.

The PHP/Java bridge lives at:
http://php-java-bridge.sourceforge.net/

And a mention that it works with PHP 4.3.2:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.java.php#53184

Thanks all!