[nycphp-talk] Insert Primary Key Value into Foreign Key

CED Consult at CovenantEDesign.com
Thu Oct 6 07:47:58 EDT 2005

You need to make a PK to FK relationship. I'm not sure how appropriate this topic is to this list.

Try here:
http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=92899

Edward JS Prevost II
Me at EdwardPrevost.info
www.EdwardPrevost.info

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: rinaldy roy
  To: talk at lists.nyphp.org
  Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 2:57 AM
  Subject: [nycphp-talk] Insert Primary Key Value into Foreign Key

  Dear all,
  I have a table with a primary key in it. I use stored procedures to insert new records. What I want to know is how do I make it so a column (foreign key) in another table adds the same number as the primary key in the original table when a new record is inserted? My database is generated by MS ACCESS

  Rinaldy RM

  Yahoo! for Good