[nycphp-talk] data modelling vs. db design (was: ERDiagramtoolfor MySQL/OS X)

Cliff Hirsch cliff at pinestream.com
Fri Oct 7 15:11:04 EDT 2005

Coalesce is a great function and the solutions proposed are really
excellent. Many thanks.

I think Phil hit the nail on the head with the statement, "which are
limited only by the imagination of marketing people." It's not today's
imagination that causes me angst -- ok, a bit. Its what curveball I'll
be hit with in six months that my architecture didn't anticipate.