[nycphp-talk] [OT] - PhpPatterns.com

Greg Rundlett greg.rundlett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 08:31:43 EDT 2005

On 10/13/05, Joseph Crawford <codebowl at gmail.com> wrote:
> again can anyone get to this site?  I still have not been able to reach this
> site and i cannot see it just dying, it was pretty popular ;)

The site is run by Harry Fuecks.  I don't know Harry personally, so I
can't tell you what he is up to now, but it may be a case of 'RL'.[1]
I too would like to see it come back.

As luck would have it, at about the same time that phppatterns.com
went off-air, Sourceforge made changes to their system which killed
his (docuwiki) website for the popular JPSpan (AJAX) project[2]

[1] http://www.retrologic.com/jargon/R/RL.html
[2] http://jpspan.sourceforge.net/wiki/doku.php