[nycphp-talk] all functions parameters in an array?

CED Consult at CovenantEDesign.com
Fri Oct 14 17:39:59 EDT 2005

Robyn,

Why not array_walk() BEFORE you pass them into the function, or is there some specific reason it needs to be done in the function itself?

Edward JS Prevost II
Me at EdwardPrevost.info
www.EdwardPrevost.info

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: robyn o
  To: talk at lists.nyphp.org
  Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 2:10 PM
  Subject: [nycphp-talk] all functions parameters in an array?

  Is there a php function to get all the parameters in a user function in an array?

  For example, I have several strings in a function, and I'd like to do the same thing to all of them before I deal with them individually:

  function my_function($a, $b, $c, $d){
        foreach ($array_of_parameters as $p){
             $p = trim($p);
        }