[nycphp-talk] Good Free Stock Chart Web Service?

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Wed Oct 19 11:33:41 EDT 2005

A while back, I wrote up a small script that fetched and cached (mysql)
historical stock prices from Yahoo!Finance, then plotted it with the GD
library.
It also scraped Yahoo for the analyst ratings and can optionally plot
them too (I was toying around with some ideas about automated prediction
of stock movement based on weighted analyst ratings). Anyway, feel free
to give it a try http://www.datawhorehouse.com/stock/prolookup.php
It is "work safe" unless you check off the "XXX" option.

~Rolan