[nycphp-talk] [OT]Forcing charset on a shared webhost?

leam at reuel.net leam at reuel.net
Fri Oct 21 11:24:03 EDT 2005

Sorry if my reply seemed off, I read the one answer before getting to yours. The complication is that i looked at the file on the server with "more" and it looked fine. Then I used "vi" to look at it and saw that indeed the odd characters were there.

So I'll read through your suggestions and put them to work. Thanks!

leam