[nycphp-talk] NYC Programmer Needed

cliff cliff at pinestream.com
Thu Oct 27 19:23:24 EDT 2005

What is the going rate/range for PHP programmers? At the Zend conference,
one presenter said he paid $40-$50K. However, he did admit that his talent
pool wasn't that skilled (we're not talking computer scientists). And he was
located in a depressed, middle-of-nowhere town and his company was the only
game around.

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:49:03 -0400, Customer Service at Sew Fast Sew Easy
wrote