[nycphp-talk] NYC Programmer Needed

CED Consult at CovenantEDesign.com
Fri Oct 28 01:08:11 EDT 2005

MessageHmm....

Is it me or does "Stitch & Bitch" seem a little off... Did anyone get a reply from this poster? IS this a spam bot?

Edward JS Prevost II
Me at EdwardPrevost.info
www.EdwardPrevost.info
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Customer Service at Sew Fast Sew Easy
  To: talk at lists.nyphp.org
  Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 6:49 PM
  Subject: [nycphp-talk] NYC Programmer Needed

  We are looking for a Programmer in NYC to telecommute on projects.
  A PHP coder with experience developing ecommerce sites, especially in a shared hosting environment. Must have strong *nix skills. Must know MySQL. Moderate to advanced Javascript and CSS. Some experience with mod_rewrite helpful.

  Must work well with understanding and modifying existing scripts. Must have experience with PHP's cURL functions. Experience with cron a plus.

  Please e-mail your qualifications to store at sewfastseweasy.com or fax them to 212-268-4321 with ATTN: Gregory Garvin in the subject line

        visit us at www.sewfastseweasy.com and buy the best beginner sewing book, "Sew Fast Sew Easy: All You Need to Know When You Start to Sew" by Elissa Meyrich, sewing patterns, online video learning, Stitch & Bitch products and classes.