[nycphp-talk] getting my head around heirarchical structures

Kenneth Downs ken at secdat.com
Sat Oct 29 09:56:10 EDT 2005

It is not so much implementing views as giving users a way to specify
views.  Since a view is just a stored query, it is just as well to
generate the query at run-time if doing so gives more flexibility to the
user.  A view on the other hand must be defined by an administrator and so
is outside normal user activity.