[nycphp-talk] htaccess/php question

jessica kelly jkelly at sussex.edu
Mon Oct 31 13:51:25 EST 2005

Hi All,

Trying to get a single .htm file in one directory parsed by PHP using htaccess in the directory. Powers that be won't let me use a .php extension. Can't seem to get it going. Don't want it parsing in lower directories.  This is what I have in the htaccess file in the folder I want the file to be parsed:

<Files "C:/apache/Apache/blablabla/test.htm">
AddType application/x-httpd-php .htm .html
</Files>

This is what I have in the httpd.conf file:

<Directory C:/apache/Apache/blablabla/test.htm">
     Options All
     AllowOverride All
</Directory>

Been googling & reading the htaccess manual but at a loss.

TIA,

Jessica