[nycphp-talk] pretty-print / parse sql

Allen Shaw ashaw at polymerdb.org
Mon Oct 31 17:14:59 EST 2005

Hi All,

Does anyone know of an existing (open-source) PHP library that will
pretty-print sql statements?  I'm looking into phpMyAdmin code, and it
doesn't seem such a mess as I might make myself, but if there's
something that could work for this out-of-th-box, I'd much rather use it
than decipher and re-assemble phpMyAdmin for my own use.

I googled around for and found several programs to parse sql statements,
but none in PHP.  Seems like this is something people would use...

Thanks,
Allen

--
Allen Shaw