[nycphp-talk] worm/virus's hammering feedback scripts?

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Mon Sep 12 08:38:17 EDT 2005

Rolan Yang scribbled on Sunday, September 11, 2005 11:52 PM:

Another address I've seen is mhkoch321 at aol.com

Rolan, and I think you're right about this problem not getting enough
exposure.  If you can write-up a couple of paragraphs about it, I'll post it
on nyphp.org's frontpage.

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP
  www.nyphp.org  /  www.nyphp.com