[nycphp-talk] Zend certification

Jonathan hendler at simmons.edu
Tue Sep 13 19:11:19 EDT 2005

Hi all,

After 5 years of using PHP I took the Zend certification exam and passed.
Like the last sentence, it was a little anti-climactic.
I don't know my score and would like to - I think.
Over all I thought the test was fine for a low to mid level cert - but
it wasn't enterprise level and somewhat jokingly I'd say it didn't make
me feel like the as-advertised engineer.
I don't want to sound too critical - overall, I am glad to see a
certification program exists and it's not a bad start.
I would think to be a zend engineer there is a whole other tier of
applications, external libraries, and PHP 5 items that would be great
for the next level certification.

- Jonathan Hendler