[nycphp-talk] Mantis/Subversion integration

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Thu Sep 15 08:35:30 EDT 2005

Perhaps slightly OT:

I'm running Subversion locally and Mantis bug tracker on my web server.  The
process of integration requires Subversion to call a batch script (.bat on
my Windoz box) that will in turn run a Mantis PHP script.  I'm planning to
do this via telnet (as the Mantis script - correctly - will not allow this
particular PHP script to be run via the server).  Soooooo.....

Any DOS wizards out there that might be able to help me write the shell/bat
script?  I know how to do it if both Subversion and Mantis were both on the
same box, just unsure how to do it on different boxes (one local, one
remote).

ALSO, if I'm off-base with my Telnet approach I would appreciate ideas there
also...

Thanks,

Mark

--------------------------