[nycphp-talk] Multiple query from out put

thegeek thegeek at thecolorgeek.com
Mon Sep 19 18:06:05 EDT 2005

Well need some guidance here.  Pretty much a beginer.  Here is what I would
like to do.  I have a script that searches a table within the database and
returns multiple enteries(zip codes) in that table.  I would then like to
take each one of zipcodes and search another table for store addresses.  So
am unsure how to format to make multiple queries from the original zipcode
search.  I can query the database (MySQL) with a single zip and get what I
need but don't know where to start when to repeat that with a multiple
query.  This is a volunteer non profit project with no money and no real
deadline so a good opportunity for me to learn.

Paul G