[nycphp-talk] Quickform: Select All Checkboxes

Tom Melendez tom at supertom.com
Tue Sep 20 11:43:16 EDT 2005

Hi Mike,

It's possible that you are asking the question of, "Does QF have
something built-in for this, or is there a 'Quickform' way of doing
this?".  I use QF and am not familar with their way of handling this.
Instead, I just output a general javascript function that takes the name
of the checkbox array and whether to turn them all on or off.  Since the
function is general, it doesn't care if there is one, or 1000.  The html
for the selectall/clearall links and the extra javascript I just add to
the form with the 'html' element:

$form->addElement('html',$myhtmlstring);

If anyone knows a better way, I'm all ears.

Thanks,

Tom

http://www.liphp.org