[nycphp-talk] email injection bot taking a break?

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Thu Sep 22 12:14:27 EDT 2005

Sounds like the calm before the storm. I'm thinking of purposely leaving
one script open just so to see what kind of malicious stuff passes
though, but feedback script would rewrite the injected cc: and bcc:
addresses with a target email address of my own instead of passing it on
to the victim.

~Rolan