[nycphp-talk] email injection bot taking a break?

CED Consult at CovenantEDesign.com
Thu Sep 22 18:09:05 EDT 2005

Absurd indeed Jeff. Heh
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeff Knight
  To: NYPHP Talk
  Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 1:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [nycphp-talk] email injection bot taking a break?

  Congratulations, that has to be the most asinine and offensive post to this list in its entire history. A number of people take time out of their busy schedules to first alert you to, and then discuss and publish a method to protect you from a current vulnerability, and the best you can do is accuse one of them of causing it?