[nycphp-talk] Input Filtering

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Fri Sep 23 06:18:54 EDT 2005

Daniel Convissor wrote on Saturday, September 17, 2005 6:38 PM:
> Hey Jeff:
>
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 01:00:28PM -0400, Jeff Loiselle wrote:
> > Can anyone recommend any good packages for input filtering?
>
> Check out my Form Solution.  Not the end all and be all, but it's
> pretty handy.  http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/form/

Or for true system wide input filtering, there are some developments being
discussed:

http://files.derickrethans.nl/filter_extension.html

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-dev&w=2&r=1&s=input+filtering&q=b

And, doesn't this all sound familiar? :)

http://lists.nyphp.org/pipermail/talk/2005-July/015639.html

Nevertheless, it's a developing area for PHP, and I'll be interested to hear
updates from the front lines at Chris' talk next week.

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP
   www.nyphp.org  /  www.nyphp.com