[nycphp-talk] August Presentation Posted

Hans C. Kaspersetz hans at cyberxdesigns.com
Mon Sep 26 09:55:53 EDT 2005

 From the better late then never department, we have posted the August
presentation, audio and photos.

Presentation: http://www.nyphp.org/content/presentations/index.php
Audio: http://www.nyphp.org/content/mp3/nyphp082305.mp3
Photos:
http://www.nyphp.org/content/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=aug05

Your humble presentation lacky,
Hans Kaspersetz
hans.kaspersetz at nyphp.org
http://www.cyberxdesigns.com

----------------------------------- Presentation Blurb
-----------------------------------

Internal NYPHP Presentation, August 22, 2005
Tools for Writing Better Code-Part 1

It's August, it's hot and everyone is either on vacation or too
delusional from the heat to get any serious work done - including us,
considering how long it took us to post this! What better opportunity to
present the first part of our long awaited series on writing better PHP
code. Join the New York PHP core developers as we present some of the
tools we use to enhance the single or multi-developer environment.

President Hans Zaunere will present on using Windows XP to development
remotely with Eclipse / PHP and Subversion (.PPT). Exposing concepts
such as how to get Windows to talk to a remote Webdav / Subversion
server, and brief examples of the improved workflow, this is sure to
improve your development with the Windows client.

Vice President Jeff Knight and Core Developer Andrew Yochum will team up
to explore why Subversion is an excellent choice for Version and Source
Control, and the choice internally at New York PHP. Further they will
demonstrate how Subversion can be used to manage multiple projects and
developers as well as development and production environments.

With any time left over, we'd like to offer the opportunity to bring the
Talk list face to face. Come prepared with your questions / problems and
solutions and we'll open up the floor to discuss your topics.