[nycphp-talk] [Bostonphptalk] Project management solutions

Greg Rundlett greg.rundlett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 22:47:15 EDT 2005

On 9/27/05, Mark Withington <mwithington at plmresearch.com> wrote:

> I'm on the front-end of a research project to locate "good" PHP project
> management solutions. So far I've identified the following candidates.
> Does anyone have experience with

There is BaseCamp[1], which is a hosted solution so I don't think you can
get the code. When I created the Virtual Incubator[2], I used a project
called OPT[3], which works very well and is focused on project management
(not other 'groupware' stuff) but unfortunately it's not actively
maintained, and there may be known security vulnerabilities so if you want
to put it into production you may have to track those down. One plus is that
Guy Davis added CVS integration to it.
[1] http://basecamphq.com/
[2] http://nhvbi.buzgate.org/opt/index.php
[3] http://www.guydavis.ca/projects/oss/opt/index.jsp and the