[nycphp-talk] The New York PHP Meetup Group

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Sat Apr 1 12:57:57 EST 2006

All,

This "meetup" is not affiliated with New York PHP in any way, even though
Beau would apparently like people to think it is.  Beau has quite a
reputation around the user groups in the area.  I would recommend steering
clear of providing your information to him.

Beau,

It quite amusing, actually, that you setup a meetup - and named it New York
PHP Meetup - so that you can augment your headhunting work.  And what's
better is that you are looking for organizer because you're not in NY
anymore.

He was a day early, but I think the April Fool's award goes to Beau.

Anyway, Beau, you have been moderated on NYPHP lists due to EAB (excessive
annoying behavior).

Happy fools day,

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP