[nycphp-talk] problems with zend studio

Anirudh Zala arzala at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 00:04:06 EDT 2006

Don't know about Zend studio but we had similar problem in Quanta editor,
after changing encoding to "cp 1252" it started working properly, you may
try this if it is available in Zend editor. Also try to copy paste those
letters from any material or website to check whether it is problem with
key board or not, because sometimes som european language characters have
problems with key board.

Thanks,
Anirudh Zala

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 00:49:21 +0530, Wolfy <the.wolfy at gmail.com> wrote:

> hey guys,
>
> i´ve had install zend studio enterprise 5.1 on my linux. it´s running ok,
> but when i try to write some letters such as á é ü, it doesn´t work and
> shows me " [] " characters ".
>
> i have already change the encoding parameter to ISO-8859-1, but it didn´t
> work out.
>
> does anybody can help me?
>

> thanks

Anirudh Zala (Project Manager)